Our high-quality outdoor flags are offered in a variety of fabric materials, styles, and sizes-all with the assurance of long-lasting durability and beauty. These outdoor U.S. flags are manufactured to exacting specifications, under strict quality control. We design and construct fabrics that are durable in the face of the sun, cold, and rain. Our outdoor flag material is lightweight in construction to wave freely, and high in tensile strength to withstand wind and harsh weather conditions. When looking for high quality outdoor American flags, we have you covered with these well-made solutions in a variety of options.
While all of our outdoor flags are made with high standards, there are a few differences in the type of material available for this product. The following is a description of the different types of material used for our US Flags::
2 Ply Polyester Outdoor Flags: The longest lasting outdoor flag material.
- Most improved flag fabric technology developed for high wind areas.
- 100% spun polyester-2 ply construction.
- Durability, strength and fly-ability.
- Ideal for extreme weather conditions.
- Rich deep colors and soft feel and look.
Nylon Outdoor Flags: The most popular material for outdoor home use.
- This heavyweight nylon is the most versatile outdoor flag fabric available.
- Combination of strength and brilliant color display.
- Ideal for rainy areas because of its quick-drying ability.
- Lightweight and close weave enable it to fly in the slightest breeze, giving the fullest visual effect.
Cotton Outdoor Flags: Perfect choice for presentation or ceremonial use.
- Traditional and great looking flag material.
- Comprised of 2 x 2 ply mercerized cotton.
- Combines extremely rich, vibrant, long-lasting colors.
- Ideal for special flag flying holidays and ceremonies.
- Good wearing quality for excellent overall appearance and value.
- Not recommended for long term outdoor use.